7.02.2010

BNB ARTIST CHECK-IN : YOUNG RJ RICE of BARAK ENTERTAINMENT

BNB ARTIST CHECK-IN
YOUNG RJ RICE
What are you currently working on?
Right Now scrap & myself are Finishing up a few Touches on Slum Album & I have my "Deadly finger's ' Project also We preping for "Dirty District " Vol 4
Have you done any collabs since BNB last heard from you?  If so, who are you working with?
I currently have a Joint on LIL Brothers Album "What we are",I have a New Joint on Eric roberson new album "Further" Feat T3 of SVILLA & I Did 2Joints on Dela Soul
"Forever" & Morning Rise Feat Raheem Devaughn off the Nike R.U.N project.
BNB's forever gonna be a huge fan of yours, BUT who are YOU a fan of these days?
Well its too many to name dont wanna leave anyone out! sorry
If you could put together your dream tour, who would it include? 
De La Soul/SlumVillage/LiL Brother/Wu-Tang
Anything else you wanna say to the people?
Im Looking for new Talent like some Rock issh or Solo soul artist  if interested they can holla at ScrapDirty - ScrapDirty@Violatordjs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: