11.02.2009

BNB FRIEND OF THE WEEK - Joe Scudda

1. First off, tell us who you are, who you be, what you do...

My name is none other than Joe Scudda....one badass muthafucker!! Im a fixture at local dive bars, a lover of beer & I do this rap thing too hahaha



2. What started your music career?

Meeting 9th Wonder and then him introducing me to the rest of the Justus League let me see that doing the music thing was a realistic goal. Then when Littile Brother put me on the "Lovin It" record that really kicked it off and opened up the door for me.



3. What inspires you to do what you do?

Everyday life ...the fun and the struggles from it. The guy that works 55 hrs a week to feed his family inspires me! The guy in the bar having more fun than everybody and doesnt care what people think inspires me. My friends and family are a big inspiration to me also. I could write a whole albim or movie based all off my brothers!! They are buck!! Im a real down to earth blue collar type guy and thats what im drawn to write about.



4. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie..

Im still in love with Julia Roberts! Im notorious for driving with no license & no insurance. I hate the taste of whiskey.


5 If you could listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?


6. If you would win 10 million dollars, what would you do or buy?

Put away 1 million dollars and blow the rest on beer, sneakers and strippers!!!


7. If you were not doing music, what would you be doing?

Probably something that turned me into a ragging alcoholic! Hahahaaaaa I would like to own my own bar one day though. Not a uppity club but a cool little local bar....some cheers shit!!


8. To BLING or not to BLING?

Not to bling.....i gives a fuck about jewlery. I dig watches but thats bout it.


9. What artists have you had the pleasure and honor working with? and who would you LIKE to work with?

Other than people outside my camp ive worked with Murs, Evidence, Alchemist, Statik Selektah, Boot Camp Clik, Don Cannon, Nottz, Diz Gibran, Skyzoo,

My 4 people i would kill to work with is Ice Cube, Scarface, Pharrell or 3 Stacks!!! (Andre 3000 best rapper EVER!)



10. Any additional info, upcoming shows, projects, etc...
Just buckling down to finish my solo album and the project im doing with Statik Selektah!! So ill be putting a mixtape out soon to hold everybody over till those drop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: