10.07.2009

Moment of Silence.

Twitter is commonplace for us all in 09, but just a minute ago I was silenced by a series of posts. A list of RIP's was circulated and RT'd, stemming from BNB brother @Rhettmatic, and it kind of stopped me in my tracks. At times we RT without even thinking, but this time I couldnt even do it. The list was long. And the names included friends. And it hurt.

So I want to take a moment of silence, to honor those mentioned on the list. And those not mentioned. And for my family, and your family that has gone on before us all. Take a second, pause your day, and really cherish the memories and honor the lives of those who have touched your life that are no longer on earth.

taken from Twitter:
@rhettmatic: #RIPNestorNirza #RIPRocRaida #RIPMrMagic #RIPBaatin #RIPDjAM #RIPMJ #RIPJDilla #RIPDjDusk #RIPProof
@rhettmatic: #RIPBiggaB #RIPRobOne #RIPJamesBrown #RIPJMJ #RIPSqueek #RIPPimpC #RIPBigL #RIPMixmasterSpade

Love. selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: