6.03.2008

Friend OF The Week.




1. In one word describe to us who u are. ?....exuberant


2. Do you have any secret/usual talents?....I can read people's mind


3. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie about you....I believe in extraterrestrials..I am getting married..I am a singer ( come to my shows)


4. Your momma always said?....check!


5. How has blacknbling changed your life?....um they chose me as friend of the week....and i love KyLA


6. I thank God everyday day that (other then you're alive)?....MUSIC EXISTS


7. To BLING or not to BLING? BLILNG

8. Additional info you want us to blog i. e upcoming shows,cd release date etc.

May 14th at Cozy's in Sherman Oaks

May 17th at Nappy Nation in Leimert Park

May 25th at Temple BarNappy Nation every first Saturday in Leimert

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: