1. In one word describe to us who u are. ? -Versatile
2. What would you be doing if it wasn’t for music? -Hard to imagine myself not doing music..I'd probablyfocus more on an environmental science of some sort.Random, I know.
3. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie about you. hmmm...secrets: i think short people are always mad at me.
truth - i don't plan on combing my hair. ever. my naps won't be waking up.
one lie - i'm not a nerd. in fact, i have a lime green pontiac trans am sittin' on 48 inch solid bamboo rims.
4. Any guilty pleasures? -my guiltiest guilty pleasure...listening to Suga Free's - 'Why u Bullsh*ttin' while wearing a silk cape and gators.i don't own a tv..but if flavor of love is on while i'm a at a friends house... i'll probably watch it : (
5. Your momma always said? -"When you get big, cops will look at you like you're a automatically a criminal." (she was right) or my favorite from when I was younger:"don't get in trouble fighting dem likkle white boys at school...you'll get us deported!" (back to Jamaica)
6. How has blacknbling changed your life? -BlacknBling has inspired me by redefining The Art of the Hustle. Since BnB came into my life, I've realized that multiple talents shouldn't be ignored..by focusing on just one gift... all of our gifts are separate languages speaking the same truth..so learn/hone all of them.
7. What is the one thing you want everybody to know about you? couple things - 1 - I our generation needs to work on ending the self-destructive patterns...1 and a half..I want to see you make it. whatever longterm goal you have in mind..I want you to have it..(so long as it doesn't entail the downfall of those who aren't tyrants..)
2 - i beatbox in the shower, then make beats before i go to sleep.2 and a half - if you're a hater..i already know it..and i laugh at you.
three - i like sandwiches, pumpkin muffins, and shoes at Ross for 25.99 or less.
8. To BLING or not to BLING? -definitely to bling...but bling doesn't always have to be extra-flossy blood diamonds or platinum chains.It can also be: paying your bills on time to get a good credit score, taking care of your babies, saving money so you can stop paying other peoples mortgages with your rent checks, educating one's self so we can all get the man's foot out our ass...reading books like "The Turner Diaries" (and articles on neo-nazi's who go to Arizona to kill border-crossers and get away with it) so we can know the true devilish nature of the beast... things of that nature... we really don't need jewels to shine...
9. Additional info you want us to blog i. e upcoming shows,cd release date etc.