4.21.2008

Friend OF The Week.




Co$$

1. In one word describe to us who u are. ?..Evolution

2. What would you be doing if it wasn’t for music?..I would be involved with kids in some way, or Journalism....

3. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie about you...No secret I can think of , Im very pessimistic, Im a atheist

4. Any guilty pleasures?..Marijuana, and strippers(hmmmmm mmmm, love me some scrippas)

5. Your momma always said?..Date who you want, but for gods sake, mary a black woman....

6. How has blacknbling changed your life?..Kyla is my new buddy and hopefully photographer, and ofcourse, Bling has the most beautiful eyes in the world, I have a crush on her....so to answer to question, Blackandbling Brought me two new friends...

7. The last thing i do at night is. ?..what else? get fuuuuucked up(smoke herb)......

8. To BLING or not to BLING?.. to bling ofcourse, if black puts in a good word for me, hehe....

9. Additional info you want us to blog i. e upcoming shows,cd release date etc...ummmm, cd is called "church of the tainted saints"...production from Exile, Spaceshipstatus, and some other heads I cant mention just yet.....should be complete by the end of april..Blu is executive prod the project, we arent sure who will put it out...if feelin music puts it out it will be released in September....I have a show on may 2nd in santa barbara for those who want to come out and support, I'll get the exact location and send it to ya...



No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: