3.17.2008

STONES THROW/DUCK DOWN @ SXSW


What's up everyone......Kyla & BFK personally asked me to be a guest blogger on BlackNBling this past Saturday night. I said "why not". I love the BNB girls and what they're trying to do; so I guess i'll be posting on here from time to time.

For my first blog here.......I just got back from Austin, Texas for the South By Southwest music conference. I was part of the Stones Throw/Duck Down Soundclash with Buckshot, Guilty Simpson, Sean Price, Percee P, & Kids In The Hall.
It was a good show overall with alot of Hip Hop fans and industry heads in the house. It was good to be rocking with dope artists from the 2 of the dopest Indy Hip Hop labels in the game and provide some good music to the people. Shout outs to Havana Joe, Dru-Ha, No-Ha, Buckshot, Guilty, Sean P, Percee P, KITH, Dj Logic aka Mister Nash, Sean Doe (All Natural), Now On, 14KT, Buff1, Vaughn T, Dj Graffiti, C-Ray Waltz, LuckyIAm (Living Legends), Karim (Boom Bap Project), Jessica Webber (Spectre Music), J-Bird (Rhymesayers Ent), Flying Lotus, Jonathan Moore (Red Bull Music Academy), & Tom Bacon (V-Tech).

To see more pics of the event, please make sure to check out my personal blog: uber.com/rhettmatic

And also visit me at myspace.com/rhettmatic

Shout outs to my BNB fam....

Rhettmatic
Beat Junkies
Visionaries

1 comment:

What You Missed: