2.05.2008

FRIEND(S) OF THE WEEK

At blacknbling we are now turning up the volume by doing friend(s) of the week. Each week we will be featuring a new friend(s) along with some questions about them. So learn to love, breathe and stalk them as we do.

FRIEND(S) OF WEEK

1. Who is Blu/TaRaach?
Blu: ImStillTryingToFigureThatOneOut.
TaRaach: TaRaach is the uppermost command Of The Most High To follow the truth of essence. Submit to it.

2. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie about you.
Blu: Here'sASecret,ImNotReallyCollOrDeep.one truth..ImActuallyPrettyShallow.one lie..ImWorkingOnItThough.
TaRaach: One secret about me...I Pepsi better than coke, I'm sorry but I doOne Truth...I was born in Erie Pennsylvania. I was raised in and rep Detroit...On some pac shitOne lie...Damn pick one. I'm an asshole. Its just self preservation in a world of losers.

3. How has blacknbling changed your life?
Blu: SinceTheDayISaidWeWe'reFriends,TheyWouldn'tLeaveMeAlone.(AndILikeIt).
TaRaach: Black n bling changed my life by showing me as animated as our community really is,A cartoon does it no justice.

4. Additional info you want us to blog i.e upcoming shows, cd release date etc.
Blu:HereWeGo,WellIHaveAnAlbumComingOutWithMyFavProducerOnTheMic,TaRaach.
He'sOneOfDetroitsFinest,Certified.AndForsomeReasonHeDidAnAlbumWithMe.
TheRecordHasSomeOfMyFavoriteSongThatIhaveEverBeenAffiliatedWith.
HopeYallLikeIt.ButIfYouDont,IDoubtAnyOneWouldReallyGiveAFuck.
TankYaMuchesYall.
AlsoHereIsAFreeDownloadForBlackNBlingIThinkItWillGoDopeWithThePicture
http://download.yousendit.com/82EFE05876E82E3BGODBlessBNB
TaRaach: My next project is slated to come out April 08 on Lovelution/Tres RecordsAnd is Titled The Piece Talks Under the group name C.R.A.C.That's me and ya girls favorite color Blu...Our next gig is at Trip Boogie This ThursdayTrust Me Imma be just as surprised as u to see what happens. See U thereLunch!TaRaach Lovelution

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: