6.24.2010

BNB ARTIST CHECK-IN : MAGESTIK LEGEND

BNB ARTIST CHECK-IN
MAGESTIIK LEGEND

What are you currently working on?

Hey! I'm currently (w)rapping up "To Be Continued... Chapter 2" and checking the masters for my upcoming album.


Have you done any collabs since BNB last heard from you?  If so, who are you working with?

I've worked with a few different producers like 14KT, Black Milk, Waajeed, Apollo Brown, the ARE, Bean One, J-Bizness, Audible Doctor, Aspect 1, Slop Funk Dust, Rhettmatic etc

Also, I've been doing a lot of side-project work with T.Calmese aka iLLite, Buff1, T3 of Slum Village, Jordan Rockswell fka SnowManJack who produced "In & Out" on my "FREE" project and of course my main producer Astronote. Astronote and I have been creating an extensive archive for our super-group ((CLASSIC STEREO)).


BNB's forever gonna be a huge fan of yours, BUT who are YOU a fan of these days?

Honestly, I don't have much time to be a "Fan" these days. I'm trying to catch up on the "New" music now. Not too impressed though...I got Mos Def, Gnarls Barkley, Fyza, Fashawn, Badu, Big Tone and Fes Roc in my current playlist.

If you could put together your dream tour, who would it include? 


Hmmm..my Dream tour would be CRAZY NUTS! We'd have to get Method Man, Ice Cube, Jill Scott, Nas, Outkast, De La Soul, Erykah Badu, Snoop Dogg, Pete Rock, Dj Jazzy Jeff and Dj Premiere with yours truly. Can we make that happen???

Anything else you wanna say to the people?

I want to say Thank YOU for everything. Thanks to All who support me like my life depends on it. I appreciate you. My daughter just said "Thank You!" too. Hahaha! She's watching me write and reading the words out loud. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: