3.02.2010

BNB FRIEND OF THE WEEK - TiRon

TiRon
1. First off, tell us who you are, who you be, what you do...
 I'm TiRon, I write, I rhyme.
2. What started your music career?
Just being in love with music and knowing that this is what I wanted to do with my life, whether I was rich or poor.  But I've been known to be a hopeless romantic.
3. What inspires you to do what you do?
Music itself inspires me.  Aside from other artists and genres just the concept of music inspires me, being able to melodically convey a message.  That's crazy.
4. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie..
I had a curl.  I can't stand maggots.  I love the police.
5. If you could listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Damn...if I could or if I had to?  There are way too many, but one of my favorites albums is Stevie Wonder "Innervisions".
6. If you would win 10 million dollars, what would you do or buy?
Dope crib, dope studio.
7. If you were not doing music, what would you be doing?
Probably studying to be a teacher.
8. To BLING or not to BLING?
To bling, fuck these niggas...let em hate!
9. What artists have you had the pleasure and honor working with? and who would you LIKE to work with?
Had the honor of working with Blu, Miguel, Pac Div, Buff1, Ayomari.  I'd like to work with those same people plus a few more like MF DOOM, D'Angelo, Pharrell,  Bilal, Raphael Saadiq, Madlib & Quasi...theres a lot.
10. Any additional info, upcoming shows, projects, etc...
"Mustard" which is the follow up to my first project "Ketchup" drops early March.  "For Your Smile" prod by DJ Dahi is floating around right now and that's the first single.  Download Ayomari's project titled The PB&J Solution which is available over at www.thecafeterialine.com  And follow me on Twitter, twitter.com/imtiron


No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: