3.09.2010

BNB FRIEND OF THE WEEK - Dae One

 

DAE ONE


1. First off, tell us who you are, who you be, what you do... 

Well my name is Dae One and im A Producer That also rhymes

2. What started your music career?
 

I would say growing up loving music and my mother buying me a beat machine

3. What inspires you to do what you do? 

I get good ideas by listing to GREAT music. I feel like music is a great way to connect with the world also.

4. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie.. 

Truth: I have never broke a bone in my body. 
Lie:  Me Halle Berry And Mega Fox have threesomes Once a week LOL

5. If you could listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? 

Wow thats a hard one....Ummm but one album i would say Michael Jackson's Thriller. Why because i feel its a perfect blend different genres of music and also of an artist Evolving into his own space i love that 
6. If you would win 10 million dollars, what would you do or buy? 

1st get my Mom the most beautiful house i have ever seen. I would invest in my craft buying equipment. Open up a business or two also
7. If you were not doing music, what would you be doing? 

I would either be a Cook or a handyman im good at both!

8. To BLING or not to BLING? 

To BLING of course!!! gotta keep the haters mad feel me!

9. What artists have you had the pleasure and honor working with? and who would you LIKE to work with? 

I have worked with alot of artist from Snoop Dogg, Lil Flip, Devin The Dude, i would love to do a record on Outkast and also do a joint with Dwele

10. Any additional info, upcoming shows, projects, etc... 

Yeah i have a instrumental album out called REVENGE OF THE SYNTH get that also check out my mixtape at my site www.noone.bandcamp.com My NO ONE ALBUM CALLED THE SUBSTANCE COMING SOON

exclusive track by Dae One + Noni Spitz aka "NO ONE"

"THE CUT" (Sex Lullaby)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: