10.26.2009

BNB FRIEND OF THE WEEK - Marvwon


MARVWON




. First off, tell us who you are, who you be, what you do...


Hey...hows it going??? My name is...The Incredible Marvin Wonderful of the World Famous Fat Killahz...but...you can just call me Marv Won for short. And...im a Master of Ceremonies.


2. What started your music career?


Actually,my cousin Chuck was very instrumental in my rapping. He put me on all the classics when i was growing up...so...it just kinda stuck with me. Plus...i couldnt hoop. FML



3. What inspires you to do what you do?


Poverty...and wanting to get out of it.


4. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie..


In no particular order...i can fly,i hate flying,and i have flown.


5 If you could listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?


Hmmm....would have to be Slum Village's "Fantastic" Vol 1.
Thats a prety good fuking album.


6. If you would win 10 million dollars, what would you do or buy?


I would buy the state of Montana and build a huge theme park just for my friends and i.
Would you come???


7. If you were not doing music, what would you be doing?


I would be a middle school English teacher. Surprised???


8. To BLING or not to BLING?


Im a rapper...you HAVE to BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


9. What artists have you had the pleasure and honor working with? and who would you LIKE to work with?


The only artist i didnt get a chance to work with that i REALLY wanted to work with was Dilla. Eveybody else pales in comparison


10. Any additional info, upcoming shows, projects, etc...


I got a couple things in the works...make sure yall stay tuned to BNB for the exclusive hot ish!!!!
Bye kyLA!!!
PS-We gotta go hat shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: