4.30.2009

New BNB Artist: MaGestiK LeGenD LIVE ON STAGE THIS WEEKEND!!!
This FRIDAY
5/1 - MaGestiK LeGenD performs w/ Novelty at the ORIGINAL SOUND SHOWCASE
@ The Hidden House Lounge (607 W Osborn) in Pheonix, Arizona
DJs - Big Serg, Robs & KGB. Doors open @ 9:30pm.
only $5!!!



this SATURDAY
5/2- MaGestiK LeGenD performs as part of the DETROIT INVASION
w/ Marvwon, Danny Brown, Buff1 and House Shoes
@ Carbon (9300 Venice BLVD.) in LA, California
FREE!!!



Message from MaGestiK LeGenD:

"Peace Peoples! I will be shooting footage with my personal pocket HD cam to be used in a creative Video for "Waste My Time" prod by ASTRONOTE
which is a song from my upcoming GREAT ESCAPE Ep. So if I see you, I might want to kidnap u for a sec to interview u or just to capture u doing something interesting.
Either way...scream @ me if u see me!

Take Care!
StayConnected!

Peace."


Check out where ML is @ Right.......NOW!
Also Last but not least:
If you have or are part of a BLOGSITE, WEBSITE, PODCAST, RADIO SHOW, VIDEO SHOW, RETAIL STORE, MAGAZINE, NEWSPAPER etc.
PLEASE Send an Email to: MLexclusives@gmail.com to get the FIRST BUZZ on whats new with MaGestiK LeGenD. Thank you!

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: