3.04.2009

Friend of the Week

Thurzday

1. First off, tell us who you are, who you be, what you do...


I am Thurzday, 1/2 off the amazing U-N-I. I eat, sleep, record, buy kicks, and rock stages


2. What started your music career?


What started my career...hmmm...well I wrote my first verse when I was 7, so I guess that would be the birth of me being an emcee. It got more serious in high school where I met Y-O. We formed our official duo in 2006, dropped FCW in 2007 and the grind continues.


3. What inspires you to do what you do?


My inspirations are my daughter and wanting to be the most clever and wittiest....wanting to be the best and make a career off what I been doing for most of my life.


3. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie


One secret? I hate seafood. One truth? I graduated from LMU with a degree in Finance. One lie? I can't think of any


4. If you could listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?


Damn, that's a hard question, but I have the best answer. It would be my album with Ro Blvd, "A Love Supreme," because it reflects me at this very moment, the production is incredible and I think it will influence the masses.


5. If you would win a million dollars, what would you do or buy?


I'd pay off all my damn debt and then invest in different economies for some residual income in my offshore accounts.




6. If you were not doing music, what would you be doing?


I'd probably be knee-deep in commercial real-estate and throwing Hip-Hop related events to uplift the LA music scene.


7. To BLING or not to BLING?


No trends, I just wear what I wanna wear....so I feel like blingin I'll be blingin that day


8. What artist have you had the pleasure and honor working with?


I've had the pleasure of working with Y-O. He's the other half of U-N-I, and we make great music. Tell a friend about us


9. Any additional info, upcoming shows, projects, etc


Download our mixtape with Mick Boogie, "Before There Was Love," at http://www.zshare.net/download/54759600bd68dafb/. "A Love Supreme" is coming soon. Be at the Nokia Theatre on March 1st to see us rock with Busta Rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: