at 3:55 PM words by: Val the Vandle
1. Co$$ - World Gone Blind. This is a real dope track. It's produced by Blu, so you should definitely give that a listen. P.S. They got a album called "Co$$ Sings the Blu's"
2. The Roots - Rising up. check out the video. pure sickness!
3. Tha L.O.C.K. - That's That Knock. Dope single from LA's dopest duo. Bump this in the candy painted el dorado cruising down the shaw.
4. 88 Keys - Just Like A Man (Feat. Guilty Simpson). The Death of Adam is gonna be a sick album. Here's a track that displays 88-Keys' production value.
5. Jimi James - Everything. This chick is dope! I first heard her at Crane's on a Tuesday night (What Up Quality Collective!) Reminds me of a late-night party jam. She will be having a show at The Temple Bar TOMORROW!
oh yeah, check this dope video from Taz: