4.14.2008

Friend OF The Week.

KENN STARR

(photo by jati lindsay)

1. In one word describe to us who u are. ?Progress

2. What would you be doing if it wasn't for music?I'd probably be Kev Brown's hypeman. Chronically depressed because I couldn't make it in the industry. Frequenting skrip clubs and drinking excessive amounts of Hennessy (vanilla coke to chase, don't sleep).

3. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie about you.Secret - I write slow jams & secretly desire to be a rappa ternt sanga. Truth - I'm a nice guy at heart, and humble, which occassional affects my swagger (the two don't seem to mix well). Lie - Please refer to any review of my debut LP "Starr Status". Especially the one over at **********.com. K, thanks.

4. Any guilty pleasures?90% of the music on my iPod.

5. Your momma always said?That I was adopted and that my real mother lived in Somalia, but couldn't afford to raise me. (I'm dead ass serious). If it wasn't for the fact that I look just like her, I may have not taken it as a joke and been traumatized. Thanx Mama Starr :-)

6. How has blacknbling changed your life?It has inspired me to step my celeb-utante status, so that people will see me in public and want to snap pics. It also taught me that I look better in person than I do as a cartoon, and that tall girls are the sexiest.

7. The last thing i do at night is. ?Pray, set the alarm on my cell, and put on my "Electric Relaxation" playlist on my iTunes.

8. To BLING or not to BLING?Define your BLING, don't let your BLING define you.

9. Additional info you want us to blog i. e upcoming shows,cd release date etc.New album coming fall '08, produced by Black Milk & featuring remixes from other dope beatmaking type n****z. Check out kennstarr. com for all the latest, up to date music, pics & info. The URL forwards to my myspace page (www. myspace. com/kennstarr) cuz I'm ghetto like that. Fat shout (c) DJ Clue, to blacknbling for having me. The Budget is Low!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: