3.10.2008

Friend OF The Week.







IX LIVES:
1. In one word describe to us who u are.? Hungry

2. What would you be doing if it wasn’t for music? Teaching or working with
children in some capacity.

3. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie about you. I’ve been arrested for B & E. I have 2 beautiful children. I was vegetarian for years.

4. How has blacknbling changed your life? BlacknBling has introduced me to a lot of good people, and a few not so good people.....lol.

5. To BLING or not to BLING? Do whathcha like....in moderation.

6.Your momma always said? God will always make a way.

7.If you ever see us(now on) walking down the street? Show some love.

8..Additional info you want us to blog i.e upcoming shows,cd release date etc.Elevation West Monthly, Now On @ SXSW @ Prague in Austin, TX March 15 @ 11pm, “Tomorrow Already” is coming soon.



JACKSON:
1. In one word describe to us who u are.? Driven

2. What would you be doing if it wasn’t for music? Working at some wack company, making someone else rich.
3. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie about you. ..Luke Perry aka Dylan is my cousin, I’m deaf in one ear, I was arrested for selling drugs when I was 18.

4. How has blacknbling changed your life? Brought the constant yearning for motorboatable breasts into my life.
5. To BLING or not to BLING? BLING to the fullest, because “It is done unto you AS you believe.”

6.Your momma always said? We believe in you.

7.If you ever see us(now on) walking down the street? Know that we’re on our way to where we Need to be.

8..Additional info you want us to blog i.e upcoming shows,cd release date etc.www.asideworldwide.com. Buff1 “There’s Only One” and Now On’s “Tomorrow Already” both coming this Spring/Summer. I hope y’all ready.



Haircut:
1. In one word describe to us who u are.?Electrifying

2. What would you be doing if it wasn’t for music?Modeling Men's underwear - briefs

3. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie about you.I'm colorblind, My father is Leonard Cohen, I have a Computer Science degree

4. How has blacknbling changed your life?It has really improved my self esteem in the workplace.

5. To BLING or not to BLING?To BLING, of course!

6.Your momma always said?"Stop spending all your money on records!"

7.If you ever see us(now on) walking down the street?Book us for a show.

8.Additional info you want us to blog i.e upcoming shows,cd release date etc.Mayer Hawthorne and The County vinyl coming






No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: