2.18.2008

Friend OF The Week.




1. In one sentence describe to us who u are.?
-My name is Barack Obuff1, or Buff1 for short, and I'm running for president.
2. What would you be doing if it wasn’t for music?
-Working a 9 to 5 sitting at a computer in a cubicle bored outta my mind. Oh wait, I do that now...
3. Tell us one secret, one truth, and one lie about you.
-I'm 28 years old, I've had sex with a total of 3 woman in my lifespan and I love reading about African history . I may have mixed up the order tho so u gotta figure which is which :-)
4. How has blacknbling changed your life?
-They exposed me to their millions and millions of faithful followers!
5. To BLING or not to BLING?
- Bling, with taste, and not necessarily with jewelry.
*Additional info you want us to blog i.e upcoming shows,cd release date etc.
-I will be performing at South By Southwest next month along with Now On and my second solo album titled "There's Only One" will be out in May to help continue the dominant reign of his royal family the Athletic Mic League/Lab Techs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Missed: